Monday, May 23, 2011

Mason James

Anyone who has been around Mason for an extended amount of time knows he can be a pretty funny little boy. He is all about trains, planes, and racecars. Always has been.  Since we have been out here in Arizona he has had some pretty funny moments. Some of it I think has sprung from boredom which has forced him to get a little creative with his playtime. I am so grateful that I was chosen to be his mommy. Here's a few of his latest...

The first week we were here Mason did not realize that we were back in the same place where Spring Training is. After riding with me to take Nick to the field one day, it dawned on him. He said "Mommy we are back at Spring Training, does daddy need new skills?"

The sun comes straight through our back door in the mornings and I like to sit there and drink my coffee. The boys were already done eating and down playing.  After a few minutes Mason ran up and said "Mommy why is all you do relax all day?"  This comment came at about 7:30 am.

We have two bathrooms here in our rent house in Phoenix.  I do not allow the boys to play in the master bathroom (mostly because my razor is always in the shower and I dont want them getting a hold of it.)  Mason was having a fit to play in my bathroom one day and started to get really upset about it.  I asked him why he couldnt just play in his own bathroom and he explained to me that our bathroom was "the only place I can rock and roll." We have a roman tub with a wide ledge around it where he can stand and yank the curtain open and closed as he "rock n rolls."

He is currently only responding to the name Jeff Gordon. If we call him Mason he will politely remind us with a, you mean Jeff?





I love you sweet little boy :)

1 comment:

  1. Mason is one of my favorite kids!!! I love his kind spirit, praying skills, & the all boy enthusiasm!! Love you bud :)

    ReplyDelete



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved