Saturday, April 9, 2011

I started this blog thinking that it would be a great way for people to follow us through the baseball season and keep up with where we were and how Nick was doing.  I designed it before we left for Spring Training and thought I would write regularly while we were there.  Of course in true baseball fashion, something unexpected had to come along and it happened to be that we were without internet from our apartment.  Not a huge deal, but did leave me unable to update my blog as I had wanted. 

We had a great time in Phoenix this year.  We were blessed with some really great neighbors and enjoyed spending time with our Padres friends.  Spring Training is the only time of the year that we get to reunite with all of the teammates and wives and families from years past and all get to hang out together and catch up.  It is so nice for our kids to get to play and for us wives to get to talk to the only people who can REALLY understand what we are talking about and going through.  I am so blessed by some of the women who are walking along side me in this journey.

We are officially in our 5th year with the Padres and looking forward to an exciting year. We only know one thing for sure and that is that God has BIG plans for us this year. We are welcoming the challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. Jill,
    Just got on your blog & I know we are really going to enjoy following it. What a great idea! We love the family pic & really miss seeing the boys (you & Nicholas also)! Looking forward to all the updates,pics. I'm not very good at writing like you are so I'll talk to you all soon.
    Love Mary

    ReplyDelete



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved